Affiliate Terms of Service
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are strictly prohibited (i.e. signing up for services through your own affiliate link).
- We do not partner with coupon or promo code websites. These signups to our affiliate program will be rejected.
- VorTech Communications is a B2B business. As such, we do not partner with websites catered to consumer products (apparel, home goods, etc) or NSFW content.
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads, or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Commissions are paid one the first of each month, at least 30 days after signup for active customers (customers who have not terminated service). Payments are made by check—you are responsible for providing a correct and up-to-date address for mailing.